Last Modified March 11, 2019
1. BINDING EFFECT. This is a binding agreement. By using flywithchrisanddi.com (“Website” or “Service”), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as may be amended by Fly with Chris and Di (“Company”) from time to time. The Company will post a notice on the website when the Terms and Conditions have been changed or updated.
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Tennessee, without reference to the rules regarding conflicts of law.
4. AGE. You must be 18 years old or above to access this Website. If you’re not at least 18 years old, you’re not permitted to access this Website.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. If you download software from the Website, the software, including all files and images, are deemed to be licensed to you by the Company, for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not sell, reproduce, or redistribute the software. All logos and trademarks are owned by the Company or its licensors, and you cannot copy or use them in any manner.
6. USER CONTENT. You hereby warrant that any content you submit through this Website (via forms, comments, forums, membership, etc.) is owned by you and that you have the authority to submit such information. You hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, adapt, create derivative works, and use any ideas, suggestions, and information that you provide to the Company.
You agree not to upload, distribute, or display any content that: a) is defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, or abusive; b) advocates or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate applicable local, state, national, or foreign laws or regulations; or c) advertises or solicits funds. The Company reserves the right to delete any such content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. You acknowledge that all content and materials available on this Website, including from any third party, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, intellectual property or other proprietary rights. Copying, reproduction, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials on this website is strictly prohibited without the expressed written consent of the Company.
8. ALLEGED VIOLATIONS. The Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Website and/or Service. You agree that Company may access your records on a case-to-case basis to investigate allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or unauthorized use of the Website or Service. The Company reserves the right to terminate your account and/or your access to the Website immediately if the Company believes that you have violated the Terms and Conditions, furnished the Company with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Website or Service by others.
9. NO WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY IS MAKING THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY. THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST DATA, OR LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY.
11. AFFILIATE SITES. The Company works with a number of affiliates and partners whose Internet sites may be linked with the Website. Because neither the Company nor the Website has control over the content of these partner/affiliate sites, the Company makes no guarantees about the quality or accuracy of the information provided by such sites, and the Company assumes no responsibility for unintended, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content on those sites. Similarly, from time to time, you may have access to content owned by third parties. You agree that the Company makes no guarantees, and assumes no responsibility for, the quality and accuracy of third party content.
12. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify/hold harmless the Company, its officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, and consultants from any third party claims, losses, damages, and/or costs arising from your access or use of the Website, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your infringement of any intellectual property or rights of any person or entity.
13. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks or logos owned by the Company or any third party.
14. AMENDMENTS. The Company reserves the right to amend/change/modify these Terms and Conditions. Should the Company make such an amendment, we shall inform visitors and users that an amendment was made. If you have questions, you can reach us through our contact page.